We are also The Fix it Guys
Nobody needs help when everything is going well. Some businesses have overlooked a few things and don't even know things aren't going well. Be proactive with your benefit plan. Here are some examples of how things get off track:
• Your company has a "mandatory participation" plan and over the years a number of employees have not enrolled in the plan because they have "spousal" coverage. This is a common mistake. It can create big problems in the future if the spouse loses coverage or the insurer does an employee audit.
• Your company contributes to the cost of benefits which includes LTD benefits. A portion of the company contribution pays towards the LTD which makes it a "taxable" benefit, but your contract is for a "non taxable" benefit. It needs restructuring or there will be problems at claim time.
• You are concerned about the increasing costs of drug claims. Have you taken any initiative to control future costs? One employee can get a Hepatitus C cure prescription and you can be looking at a $30,000 claim. This will affect your future benefit costs. There are solutions. Are you coordinating with the Ontario Trillium Drug Program (TDP).
• These are just a couple of examples of things that need fixing.
The Benefit Guys can fix all of this for you before it becomes a real problem. If you are concerned at all, give John or Jordan a call at 519-622-3347 and let their 40 years of experience work for you.
The Benefit Guys are now affiliated with Associum Benefits. This means the principals of The Benefit Guys are more able to meet directly with clients to solve issues as Associum will be taking on a lot of the administration requirements of the business. This association will allow The Benefit Guys to continue to grow and provide the same personal service which is important to both us and our clients.
The Benefit Guys offer affordable, meaningful options. Whether you already have a benefits plan or are considering implementing your first one, give John or Jordan a call for a personal, confidential discussion. We have access to the best plans and the best advice available today.
"No matter how many employees you have - it's perfect. And it starts with one!"
Our Best Practices Annual Review is available for download. You need to reduce your benefits liability exposure. The content in this document will help you. Click on any of the links on the top menu bar for further, more detailed information.
Call Today for a personal consultation
(519) 622-3347 Toll Free 1-866-966-4897